KINAY, which is an important player in the sectors it serves with its 33 offices and nearly 700 employees, has played an active role in all processes of shipping and logistics on a national and international scale, has contributed to the country's economy throughout its history full of strong investments and projects, and has aimed to carry its local successes to the whole world.
KTL Turkey –
When was it founded?
- 1946 as A.Riza Kinay Shipping Agencies and Trading.
When did it become KTL?
- In 2005, KINAY established Kinay Transport and Logistics (KTL) with Turkey being their first office.
How many offices are there?
- There are 22 offices in Turkey
Where are their headquarters based?
What makes them different?
- They move more ocean freight than any other freight forwarder headquartered in Turkey.
What services do they provide?
- Weekly LCL Sea freight consolidation service to the UK
- Global Airfreight
- Global Sea LCL / FCL freight
- Pan European Road freight